SHIAMAK DAVAR INTERNATIONAL LTD UK (“SHIAMAK UK”) provides access to this website free of charge to provide information in relation to its Dance Academy, its capabilities and the work it has done over the years. We welcome visitors to the website but want to make it clear what rules and regulations apply to your use of our website. The sole authorized use of the website is to obtain information about SHIAMAK UK, and no other use is permitted. SHIAMAK UK retains its respective trademarks and copyrights on all the text, graphics, and content on this website.
No distribution of text, graphics and content is permitted without the explicit and express prior written consent of SHIAMAK UK. Copy and distribution of information, modification or reuse of text or graphics on this or any other system / medium is not permitted until and unless prior written permission has been attained.
No reproduction of any part of the website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, in any manner whatsoever. The information on this website has been included in good faith and is for general purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any claims by whatever name called, for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness.
SHIAMAK UK may collect and store personally identifiable information about persons who visit this website and voluntarily submit information in contacting SHIAMAK UK.
SHIAMAK UK, assumes no responsibility for the security of this website and/or your communications with the website. SHIAMAK UK, or its officers, employees, successors or assigns, managers, directors or agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, or use of, this website or any website linked to it, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, even if SHIAMAK UK, has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence. SHIAMAK UK, reserves the right to revise and update these rules and regulations at any time, effective on the date of posting to the website of the new and amended rules.
This website is offered AS IS, WHERE IS and without warranties of any kind. SHIAMAK UK disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non- infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects on the website or its contents.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
By entering into the Dance Academy you release SHIAMAK UK and each of their affiliated entities, directors, officers, employees, parent entities, representatives, partners and agents (hereafter collectively referred to as “associated entities”) from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the workshop or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light). The associated entities disclaim any liability for:
(1) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, or failure in the transmission of entries or the operation of the dance classes;
(2) any theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of entrys;
(3) any problems or technical malfunctions of any computer hardware, software, networks, lines, online systems, providers, or servers associated with or used for the workshop, whether originating from entrants, sponsors or others;
(4) failure of any entry to be received by the entry deadline on account of traffic congestion or technical problems on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof;
(5) any incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, garbled, defective, misdirected, or misrouted entry;
(6) any injury or damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials for this competition;
(7) any disputes, claims, damages, fees, costs, injuries, or damages associated with or involving the use of any prize; or
(8) any delay, postponement, suspension, or termination of the competition.
In no event shall SHIAMAK UK and/or its associated entities be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any contents, information, software, products, features and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if SHIAMAK UK or any of its associated entities has been advised of the possibility of damages.